H-LAM POSTS & BEAMS
COMMON USES & BENEFITS OF H-LAM
- Structural exterior beams
- Structural exterior posts
- Engineered timber portals
- H-FORM Formwork
- Double the strength-weight ratio of steel
- Preferred by builders for ease of use and handling
- Less cupping and warping
- Treatments to suit all applications including H1.2, H3.1, H3.2, H5
H-LAM - PROJECT PREFAB DIVISION
Fabrication to any design
- Curved Beams
- Portal Frames
- Over-length Beams
- Pre-cambered Beams
H-LAM comes into its own when utilised on site-specific engineered projects.
HTL's premises with the multiple purpose-built extensive factory is synonymous with copious H-LAM projects in the Southern Hemisphere over the last 50 years.
HTL's Project Prefab Division specialises in extremely oversize members as well as curves both slight and tight.
How BIG can HTL Manufacture GluLam?
> 1200mm+ Wide 280mm+ Thick 30m+ Long !!!
H-LAM Glulam grades in New Zealand typically include GL8, GL10 and GL12
* Lengths: 2.4, 3.0, 3.6, 4.2, 4.8, 5.4, 6.0, 6.6, 7.2, 7.8, 8.4, 9.6, 10.8, 12.0 +
* Lengths over 6.1m+ subject to Manufacturing Surcharges & Over Length Freight
* Larger sizes available on request